November 28, 2009

Palestine is a Fiction

Professor Asmi Bishara is founder of the Arab Balad party in the Knesset.

Here is a clip of him admitting that there never was such a thing as a Palestinian nation.

He is of course not as knowledgeable as the BBC's Jeremy Bowen and his fellow media hacks.
For them, such facts must never get in the way of a good story.

Especially when it has the extra bonus of being anti-Semitic.

Demonising Jews and their state always makes for great TV ratings.

Much the same as Big Brother and the raft of other voyeuristic shows which cater to the same mass audiences of sickos.



Translation:
Well, I don’t think there is a Palestinian Nation at all.
I think there is an Arab Nation, I always thought so and I didn’t change my mind.
I don’t think there is a Palestinian Nation, I think it’s a Colonial invention Palestinian Nation.
When were there any Palestinians?
Where did it come from?
WhatI think there is an Arab Nation; I never turned to be a Palestinian Nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the Occupation.
I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the South of Greater Syria.

Labels: ,

Add to Technorati Favorites Tweets by @ZalmiU