And this morning's news roundup ....
• Tensions with Britain as Gates rebukes UK government over suggestion Gaddafi could be assassinated
• French propose a new political 'committee' to oversee operations
• Germany pulls equipment out of NATO coalition over disagreement over campaign's direction
• Italians accuse French of backing NATO in exchange for oil contracts
• No-fly zone called into question after first wave of strikes 'neutralises' Libyan military machine
• U.K. ministers say war could last '30 years'
• Italy to 'take back control' of bases used by allies unless NATO leadership put in charge of the mission
• Russians tell U.S. to stop bombing in order to protect civilians - calls bombing a 'crusade'
Why can't they have the same unity as they do with resolutions against Israel?
Labels: libya, unscr 1973